Thursday, December 24, 2009

What can i do to get a Myspace?

I really want a myspace. i mean i am 17 years old, come on. Anyway, all my friends have a myspace and some celebs have a myspace, and i looked on myspace and now i really want one, but my mom says i can't get one because of all the predators. i keep telling her that you can set it to private, but she won't listen. Does anybody know what I can do?



What can i do to get a Myspace?

My mother said the same thing, I thought that getting one and showing her that it was okay, which i ean you can' get any safer on the internet, i mean setting your things to private so no one can see it, hat has to be as safe as it can get. Then, my sister told her I got oe and she was cool with it. Jut wath the information that you put on there, don't put your real age, or any peronal info that might give yourself away. If you make sure and keep yourself hidden, it should be cool.



Be safe, be cool, ad ADD ME!!



Claymate site: www.myspace.com/aikensgurl45



Regular people site: www.myspace.com/br00k3_kaiil33n



What can i do to get a Myspace?

hmmm hide it? erase you history when your on so she doesnt know



What can i do to get a Myspace?

Listen to your Mom!



What can i do to get a Myspace?

yeah my mom said the same thing.i just go on my friend's myspace and they don't care. if you know ur mom would not be okay with that either(my mom isn't) don't tell her and run the virus scans after cause on my computer you can tell where stuff is from.



What can i do to get a Myspace?

Let your mom read this answer. ok kid



Listen Mom, Myspace isnt the safest world, neither is your backyard, there are dangers to being open to the world but then there are drawbacks to being hidden from it aswell. Myspace isnt that bad at all, I havent once ran into any type of predatory comments are messages are anything like that, private profiles can be pretty safe, they require that somebody know your last name of email to contact your child or even view their profile. And think about this, if you deny your child the latest trend, what if he/she gets a myspace behind your back? Then you have a false sense of security, as long as you know he/she has one you'll always be able to monitor it as best you can and you wont have to worry about is your child on myspace?



What can i do to get a Myspace?

my advice would be to get one, then use internet explorer Tools, Internet Options, General, and press the button "Delete" under browsing history, to clear any record that you went on it. You could also use programs such as Adaware SE to remove your trails. It depends how clued up with a computer your mum is.



What can i do to get a Myspace?

You could try negotiating. It's a good skill to develop. What's something that she wants from you? Think of something she'd really like for you to accomplish or some new or changed habit she'd like to see. For example grades, personal habits, house chores.... Then say, "Mom, I'm willing to... if you'll let me have a myspace."



You could ask her to give you the opportunity to earn her trust. You might mention that you'll be going to college soon, but if she can't trust you with a myspace account while you're at home under her supervision, how will she ever be able to trust you going off to college? Say, "Give me a chance to earn your trust." Taking baby steps to earn trust and develop responsibility is probably a good idea. I don't think myspace is a problem unless you naively post information about where you work, live, or go to school or try to hook up with people online. If you're just there for social networking, what's the problem? I asked my sister to take the personal info off her myspace so I don't have to worry about her; and she did, so I don't worry now (she had put where she works, etc.).



If that still doesn't work, tell her you'll give her your password so she can access your account any time anywhere.



Good luck!



What can i do to get a Myspace?

MY MOTHER SAID NO TO MYSPACE AND I ACTUALLY LISTENED TO HER AND I FOUND AN EVAN BETTER SITE THAN THAT STUPID MYSPACE!!



What can i do to get a Myspace?

u just get on n sign up......... ever heard of SIGN UP?



What can i do to get a Myspace?

Erase your history when your done



(y)

No comments:

Post a Comment