Monday, December 28, 2009

How can I post pictures in the "I'd like to meet" section on my myspace?

I am somewhat embarressed to admit that my friends talked me into using myspace. I am terrible at it and don't go on much, but wanted to spruce it up and need some help. I've seen people put pictures (mostly of celebs) on there "I'd like to meet" section. I don't know how. I was told there is some kind fo code needed to do it? Is this true and where do I find this code?



How can I post pictures in the "I'd like to meet" section on my myspace?

You'll need to enter the HTML code of the picture you want to appear. The best way to do this is to upload the photos of your choice to a site like Photobucket. There you will be provided the HTML code to embed the photo onto your profile.



How can I post pictures in the "I'd like to meet" section on my myspace?

%26lt;img src="http://www.myspace-codes.com.cn/"the" link of the pic"%26gt;



you can get the link by makint a photo bucket account and uploading your photos



How can I post pictures in the "I'd like to meet" section on my myspace?

Yes you do need this code. just send me the picture and i will send you the code. email me the pictre at xio_pao@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment