Monday, December 28, 2009

LOL I'm bored?

Name a celeb I look the most like:



(Please no jackass comments. There not needed.)



(If I look like none, simply say, none.)



www.myspace.com/adoreable_gurl



(And If I look like none, let me know if you think I should get



into modeling?)



LOL I'm bored?

i dont know if you look like anyone famous...



and you look kind of normal... good models have special exotic looks... and you don't look that tall, or very skinny. you have to be so skinny. i dont think you're fat at all. you just have to be like 5'9" and a size 2... which is kind of disgusting



plus modeling is very expensive to start. unless you're AMAZING. you have to pay thousands of dollars for clothes and pictures to do your portfolio. and then you have to try to contact an agency.



but i mean if you think that you're right for it, than i guess you could try?



LOL I'm bored?

none



LOL I'm bored?

I dont know where you got off, you thinking you look like a celeb.



Nor you dont look like a model.



Though you are unique looking, maybe an actor, but not a model.



LOL I'm bored?

you look like avril lavigne in some pics! and you are very pretty and you should go into modeling!!!!!!!! (plz add my myspace. www.myspace.com/stephroxxz and i LOVE your song! i used to sing it all the time LOL)



LOL I'm bored?

Its now 12:25 PST and I'm thinking you look like a snot nosed kid whose mom and dad need to tan your hide till it glows a nice and bright red.



How is that for a NON-jackass comment.



How many more times you going to post that same picture with some inane questions.



You bored, go do something. Show some intelligence for a 16 yr old.

No comments:

Post a Comment