Monday, December 28, 2009

Survey!!!!!?

1-what color is your favorite shirt?



2- who is your fav celeb?



3- fav animal?



4- fav song?



5- what you will do tommorrow?



6- your favorite grade during school?



7- name of your best friend?



8- most embaressing moment if any at all?



9- funniest thing you heard today?



10- last thing you ate?



11- next time you will ride your bike?



12- did you answer my last survey?



13- this survey will inspire you to make one for YA?



14- you know what YA stands for?



15- are you an intravert or extravert?



16- do you have a myspace?



17- are you obsessed with the internet?



18-what time will you go to bed?



Survey!!!!!?

Hot diggity that is looooooonnnnnggggg.....



Pink



Jennifer Garnier



lion



foundation



nothing



freshman



elsa



not yet



don't know



hot dog



never



nope



nope



yahoo answer



intra



yes



kinda



ten



Survey!!!!!?

black



max green :]



moose



Enigma



superbowl partay



7th



laura



too many to name



some mcr person asked a question like 5 minutes ago. it was halarious.



apple streudal



when it gets warmer



i'm not sure... i've answered a few in the past hour



no. i'm not good at making them. like answering them



yahoo ansers? or young adult fiction :P



extravert



yeah.... but i think i deleted it



pretty much



whenever



Survey!!!!!?

1. I don`t have a favorite.



2. I don`t have a favorite.



3. I don`t have a favorite.



4. I don`t have a favorite.



5. I don`t know.



6. I don`t know.



7. I have more than one.



8. Why would I tell you?



9. I don`t remember every single thing people told me today.



10. Dinner.



11. How the hell should I know?



12. No.



13. No.



14. Yes.



15. What?



16. No.



17. Yes.



18. Around 11.



Survey!!!!!?

1. purple



2.?



3. lion



4 too many to name



5 go to church and then watch the superbowl



6 4th



7 don't have one



8 don't wanna say



9 i forgot



10 popeyes's chicken



11 whenever i buy one



12 i don't think so



13 no



14 yahoo answers



15 extravert



16 yes



17 no



18 10:30 sunday-thursday, whenever on friday and saturday



Survey!!!!!?

1.Brown



2.Don't have one



3.Kangaroo



4.Anything by Mayday Parade



5.Last minute homework, and sit around the house all day



6.7th



7.Emily



8.I got stuck in an incredibly large womans clevage... terrifying and mortifying



9. I don't remember



10. Pudding



11. When the ice melts



12. No



13. No



14. Of course I do



15. Intravert



16. Yes... but I never use it



17. Not really



18. Probably around 3ish



Survey!!!!!?

1-what color is your favorite shirt?- yellow or blue



2- who is your fav celeb?- Johnny Depp



3- fav animal?- black bears



4- fav song?- tear drops on my guitar by taylor swift



5- what you will do tommorrow?- caticism and maybe a movie



6- your favorite grade during school?- this year (7th) or 3rd



7- name of your best friend?- Lauren or Anna



8- most embaressing moment if any at all?- Talking about a guy i like when he was behind me and i didnt know and i was like OMG I LOVE HIM



9- funniest thing you heard today?- Hannah Montana is amazing



10- last thing you ate?- popcorn while watching the movie "Groundhog Day"



11- next time you will ride your bike?- Spring or when it gets warm



12- did you answer my last survey?- Probably not



13- this survey will inspire you to make one for YA?- Maybe



14- you know what YA stands for?- Yahoo Answers



15- are you an intravert or extravert?-both



16- do you have a myspace?- Yeppers



17- are you obsessed with the internet?- Overly



18-what time will you go to bed?- 1ish



Survey!!!!!?

1 blue



2 orlando bloom



3 cat



4 billy brown, by mika



5 go to school



6 we dont have grades in my country



7 christina



8 at camp, when the teachers thought i was drowning



9 Phil Mckraken



10 bun with ham and cheese



11 ?



12 ?



13maybe



14 yahoo answers



15 intravert



16 yep, never go on it tho



17 probaly



18 9:30. i have school 2moro.



Survey!!!!!?

black and white



gwen stefani



frog



the kill



sleep



preschool



vanessa



dont remember



something about 6 kings



chocolate



dont kno



no



no



yea



intravert



yes



yes



9:00



Survey!!!!!?

1. Grey



2. Jerry Seinfeld



3. Rhino



4. Silver Rocket - Sonic Youth



5. Watch the Superbowl



6. 7



7. Not sure



8. Don't know



9. Joke on the King of Queens



10. Sandwich



11. In a month



12. No



13. Maybe



14. Yahoo Answers



15. ?



16. Yes



17. No



18. 10pm



Survey!!!!!?

1. beige. It's a beautiful expensive dressy satin lace top



2. Johnny Depp. He's just so wierd. I love it!



3. Hard... I love all animals... Tiger



4. Hard again. LOVE MUSIC. possibly something by Tool



5. Work



6. I don't know grades... kiwi bro...



7. Evie



8. Can't think of one... don't get embarressed easily



9. My friend called my Chinese boss a prostitute in Chinese by accident. looong story.



10. Chocolate sauce



11. Probably this arvo



12. Nope didn't know you had one



13. maybe... maybe not...



14. yahoo answer?



15. extravert I'd say



16. not yet



17. umm I wouldn't admit to it



18. When I'm tired



Survey!!!!!?

yellow



pete wentz



dog



nine in the afternoon by panic at the disco



go to school and be bored



6



steph



?



?



ham and cheese on a cracker



ummm next week?



no



no



no



extravert!



yes



no



2am coz i had gotten into that habit over the holidays...



Survey!!!!!?

1: Turquoise with black polka-dots.



2. Uh...I don't really have one.



3. The tiger!



4. My fav song always changes. Right now, it's "Don't Stop The Music" by Rihanna.



5. Play indoor soccer.



6. I really liked 8th grade.



7. I have more than one.



8. Ha. I have many. (long stories)



9. On the internet I was looking up strange fortune cookie sayings.



10. Graham Crackers.



11. When it gets warmer outside.



12. Uh, I guess not.



13. Humm....No, not really. ^.^



14. Yes. Yahoo! Answers.



15. Humm, I'm not sure.



16. NO, of course not.



17. No, not really. Though I do luv it.



18. When I feel like I should. (meaning, I don't know yet)



Survey!!!!!?

1-Baby Blue



2-Samuel Jackson



3-dog



4-No One (Alicia Keys)



5-watch Super Bowl



6-12th grade



7-Grace



8-ripped my jeans



9-a joke



10-tacos



11-no



12-no



13-yes



14-Yahoo Answers



15-extravert



16-yes



17-no



18-1:00 am



Survey!!!!!?

1-what color is your favorite shirt?grey : P



2- who is your fav celeb? avril lavigne! 閳俱儮妯嗛埥?br> 3- fav animal?penguinz!!!



4- fav song? our song by taylor swift



5- what you will do tommorrow? maybe go to school maybe stay home sick agian : (



6- your favorite grade during school? 4th!



7- name of your best friend? mira



8- most embaressing moment if any at all?yes!! at school a was day dreaming and my teacher kept calling on me and i was totally spacing out and then my teacher gave my crush permission to slap me in the face lolz. : P



9- funniest thing you heard today? my granny was swimming in grape jelly...



10- last thing you ate?a piece of cold homemade pizza ( foh breakfat yea! 閳?



11- next time you will ride your bike?summer/spring... ???



12- did you answer my last survey?i dunno?



13- this survey will inspire you to make one for YA? No. sorry



14- you know what YA stands for? muh buh



15- are you an intravert or extravert?huh?



16- do you have a myspace? no. :(



17- are you obsessed with the internet? kinda : P



18-what time will you go to bed? 11:30 - ish



閳俱儮娅忛埦?br>Survey!!!!!?



1-Pink



2-Zac Efron



3-Dolphin



4-Love song-Sara Bareilles



5-Go to School



6-9th



7-Victoria



8-lol..umm well? when i told the boy i liked i would make out with him



9-lol.the boys i likes ex is now dating his best friend



10-MIni pringles



11-i have no clue



12-no



13 Maybe



14 Yahoo Answers



15 wth?



16 No



17 Practically Yes



18-11:00



Survey!!!!!?

1. black and burgandy



2. Jonas brothers or taylor swift and avril lavienge



3. koala bear or kangaoo



4. umm i have a lot but here are some



Lifehouse: You and me



Cascada: Truely, Deeply, Madly



Saliva: Ladies and Gentlmen and Your desease



5. Go to school *yawn



6. ummm 9th grade



7. she moved away but Jasmine



8. i did but to embaressing to post



9. umm from the class clown but i can't remember



10. umm dinner which was tacos



11. i'll go to my friend's house



12. yes if it's still open i'll answer it after this one



13. i already did



14. Yahoo Answers



15. i have no idea



16. no



17. yes



18. i don't know around ten i guess



Survey!!!!!?

1-what color is your favorite shirt? red



2- who is your fav celeb? avril laviegn



3- fav animal? horse



4- fav song? between big *** rock and grapefruit diet! lol



5- what you will do tommorrow? go to school :-(



6- your favorite grade during school? 1st



7- name of your best friend? monica



8- most embaressing moment if any at all? when my friend shouted out my crushes name on the ski lift when my crush was on the lift in front of us



9- funniest thing you heard today? BRING ME THE 3 MONSTERS TOMARRO!!! lol



10- last thing you ate? chocolate chip muffin



11- next time you will ride your bike? spring!



12- did you answer my last survey? no srry



13- this survey will inspire you to make one for YA? no saving points



14- you know what YA stands for? no



15- are you an intravert or extravert? idk what that means



16- do you have a myspace? yes



17- are you obsessed with the internet? HELL YEAH



18-what time will you go to bed? 9:30 school days whenever other days

No comments:

Post a Comment