Monday, December 28, 2009

Ladies, 22/m needs help with hairstyle please!?

I am a 22yr old college sr and we have a winter formal coming up on Tuesday. I am going to get my haircut friday night, but I am not sure what style would look good on me. I don't like my look now because I get that I look 32 instead of 22 as far as hairstyle. I wanna get a hott, young, fun look. PLEASE HELP. There are even a few girls who said they would go with me if I looked more fun and less like a doctor off of "ER" If you have any ideas, just be honest and tell me. I have a kinda big forehead and a slight receding hairline. If there is a celeb that has a hairstyle that would look good on me please tell me that also so I can get a visual example. Here is a link to my myspace page so you can see my pic http://home.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseac...



and here is a link to my yahoo profile with my pic on it



http://profiles.yahoo.com/caliboy2207



Ladies, 22/m needs help with hairstyle please!?

id say to cut it short in the back a little longer on the top to give it them messy look.. hi-lites always look good also.. with the bangs u have get a hair wax (peter copplla is great stuff called mud) and kinda spike it. u got a cute face so im sure it would look good ill find a pic of what imean n repost in a second. k a quick edit..lol.



http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e346/o...



give it more dimension and put some blonde in it. yummy!



Ladies, 22/m needs help with hairstyle please!?

how about choppy layers and for the formal a classic poof?

No comments:

Post a Comment