Thursday, December 24, 2009

Dougie Poynter Myspace?

Does anyone know if Dougie Poynter from the band "Mcfly" has an offical Myspace?I looked up his name on Myspace last night and obveiously since he is considered a celeb more than 1 profile came up,I wanted to do the smart thing and ask for his offical Myspace (if he has one) before I added someone who was pretending to be him cause I don't wanna do that,Thanks to those who can help =)



Dougie Poynter Myspace?

no, none of McFly have a personal myspace...they only have their official page myspace.com/mcfly and they have a blog on that explaining that they can't have personal individual pages because they get hacked in to...so all the 'dougie poynters' on myspace are all fakers! don't add any of them! =D



Dougie Poynter Myspace?

i don't do myspace,



(but i love Dougie)



if he had an official myspace it would be on there top friends my guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment