Monday, December 28, 2009

This girl reminds me of a celeb?

i would like to no what nationality en what age en what type of girl this girl looks like, here is her photos i got from her myspace en its ok i asked her if i can have her photo en she jus wrote 'ok' she never really answers anyone en i jus want to no what nationality en age she is so please give me some answers?



here is her photos



http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2rc6duf%26amp;...



http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=11jt8c7%26amp;...



This girl reminds me of a celeb?

she looks russian american or something i dont really think she looks that pretty just a normal girl and i would think she was about 20-24 years old.



This girl reminds me of a celeb?

this is the second time youve asked this!! wh yare you so desperate to know?! stalllkkerrrr



This girl reminds me of a celeb?

Looks russian to me...prob like mid 20's....i dont think shes pretty sorry.



This girl reminds me of a celeb?

probably 23....don't know her nationality...



This girl reminds me of a celeb?

Guessing around 22 or so.



Looks like some of the pictures were taken at some form of graduation. It appears she has on a robe which is open in some of the shots and is holding what appears to be a diploma. Also has some sort of award around her neck on a ribbon. I would guess she just graduated a 2 or 4 year college and thats where the pictures were taken at.



Probably American if you ask me.

No comments:

Post a Comment