Monday, November 30, 2009

How to become a myspace celebrity?

I really want to become a myspace celeb, much in the manner of Gay God (Matthew Lush) and so on. I have my "Gimmick" if you will. I want to be a Social Commentator, bringing my commentary on Politics, Religion and other such things of great importance to the world. How do I go about doing this? I guess my ultimate goal is to raise awareness about various things that the youth of today seem to ignore or are just not well informed on.



How to become a myspace celebrity?

focus on a unique feature of yourself. Most myspace celebrities focus on posting up half naked photos of themselves and their silly friends, or silly video blogs. Judging by what you're doing, i can see it as it being presented in a satrical view? Think the Daily Show. But bottom line is to BE DIFFERENT and stand out!



How to become a myspace celebrity?

Buy a webcam and post your thoughts .. ALOT.



How to become a myspace celebrity?

be popular in real life. without that, whats the point?

No comments:

Post a Comment