Sunday, November 29, 2009

What celeb?

In the pics its a friend and she wanted to know if she looks like a celeb.Does anyone have any ideas?



http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cf...



What celeb?

Yeah actually...like a pretty version of Amy Winehouse and I cant think of the other one's name.



What celeb?

Uncle Fester.



What celeb?

says I have to log in.



What celeb?

None whatsoever.



What celeb?

I can't view the pic sorry! I don't have a my space account.



What celeb?

no sorry! why dont you go to myheritage.com and put in the pic of her??



What celeb?

i can't log in. i don't have a myspace



What celeb?

A cross between lilly allen and tori spelling



What celeb?

I DONT DO LINKS!



What celeb?

The chick out of Shrek......



What celeb?

She kinda looks like a young LINDA GRAY when she was first playing SUE ELLEN on Dallas.



What celeb?

she looks like a young joan jett!



What celeb?

there isn't any picture



What celeb?

She's really pretty, but I don't know.

No comments:

Post a Comment