Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Should i be a singer dancer or a fashion designer?

hi guys as you know i love dancing singing and even designning cloth so tell me which one goes better with me???okay im wild and crazy i get mad for anything like for example my bff told me to wait so she can hug someone else i get mad for that but not also that when i like someone i wanna go out with him then im going out with him and the next day i just wanna break up with him cuz i dnt feel comfortable and i love my smile you can look at my picture at myspace.com/aleyshka_sexy ...................................and i love having friends and i love to play fight, fighting with my homeboys at school i also have a dancing group in school is named THE GHETTO SISTAZ and we make up dances trying to show the worlds that we got TALENT and someday u will see us in TV lolz so tell what i should be %26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;even a DRAMATIC CELEB LOLZ well give me yall opinion love yall guys!!!god bless yall



Should i be a singer dancer or a fashion designer?

Why not pursue both and leave your options open. Both occupations are loaded with eccentric behavior. You should fit right in.

No comments:

Post a Comment